Bleisure or pleasure ??

So I woke up feeling tired and as usual I did my morning routine. (yoga and stretches), bathe and went to work.
Had a stressful day at work, took snacks and threw up immediately. 😨😨😨
Got a call from my girls 'Hey B what're you doing? Come to Bleisure let's hang'  I was like what the hell?, I got home changed and went out.
Friday as usual was packed, Muslims going  to pray, taxi kept on stopping to pick passengers. Finally I got there. I was scared to order for food cause of my stomach (later found out it was worms 😯) reluctantly I did and jollof rice and assorted meat was served. The worms in my belle started jumping in happiness (I can't feed only myself again - this life sha) the meal was indeed incredible, the little fellows finally were kept at bay and so was I.. the waiter tho.. not your regular... tall, slim (in a really sexy way) and handsome,  anyways back to the food ooouhh! This has gotta be one of the finest meals I have tried and you would be a #lastma if you haven't tried any of their meals.

The ambience isn't loud as such as seen around other restaurant and lounges around the city, staff are really cool (No kidding)and the price is really, you know - fair enough... I could sleep hear.

Ice Cccrrrrreeeaaammmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Bliss...

@ahdassah_ has plans to kill me with flexing,  totally making my Friday.

Friends that come, mehn! Their ice cream is heavenly also.. How can these guys have it all, there's gotta be something about them that isn't perfect nah ahaan which one sef?



Comments

  1. Reading this makes me suddenly hungry... lovely 🤗😄😂😋😎😍😘😉😋😚😚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment